eStorm - C1 is the first mbed-enabled eStorm device from Embien targeted for low cost high performance processing segment. Powered by industry leading NXP LPC1768/LPC1769 microcontroller with ARM Cortex-M3 core at its heart, this platform is ideal for application which needs excellent connectivity with low deployment cost especially for industrial applications due its industrial grade design.
Some of the features supported by eStorm-C1 are
- Powered by LPC1768/LPC1769 processor from NXP semiconductors.
- Cortex M3 processor at 120MHz offers high performance
- 512KB Integrated Flash and 64KB SRAM suits even resource intensive applications
- Wide range of connectivity options
- CAN Interface - ready for CANopen, DeviceNet etc
- 10/100T Ethernet Interface - Ethernet/IP, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP etc
- Multi Band GSM Modem for GPRS/GSM Connectivity
- SD Card for Data Storage
- RS232/RS485 Support - ready for Modbus
- Supports USB Host or Device interface
- B2B connector for easy expansion of functionality
- Low power consumption
- Standard Nano-ITX form factor
The development of applications for the eStorm-C1 platform can be done using the mbed online tools also.
Few of the target applications for eStorm-C1 platform are
- Remote Data Acquisition and Logging
- PoS terminals
- Low End CE Devices
- Industrial Connectivity
- Handheld terminals
Also ideal for quick prototyping.