iMX28 based System On Module, GHITA is a low-cost solution, ideal for low-power applications. It is based on the NXP/Freescale i.MX28 processor powered by ARM926 core operating at up to 455 MHz. The module offers a balanced ratio between computing and graphic performance. Large number of interfaces is implemented in the module and this allows rapid development of the basic board at low cost. This module is best suited for smart metering and control applications. All processor’s functional pins are routed to the edge connectors on the module and can be soldered directly on the carrier board; hence there is no need for board to board connectors.
- CPU name - i.MX283, i.MX287
- CPU type ARM926EJ-S Cores x1 CPU Clock 454Mhz
- FLASH - up to 1GB NAND
- RAM - up to 256Mbyte DDR2
- uSD - up to 64Gyte uSD
- Audio - Codec audio or I2S on b2b connector
- SPDIF - 1X SPDIF INTERFACE
- Video output - LCD 3,3V 24 bit
- Touch Panel - 4 wire resistive
- Power supply - 3,5V(OPZ); 5V(STD)
- Consumption - 500mW (operational); 90mW(stby)
- Dimensions - 74.3 mm x 51.44 mm
Feel free to get in touch with us for to know more technical and costing of the LEILA SoM.