Home and Device Selection Screens
In the home screen, all the information about the online/registered devices are displayed in a consolidated form. The number of SMS commands sent & received will also be displayed as a log report. The device selection screen supports the selection of device type/model, purchased and positioned for the control & monitoring purpose of applications. The screen includes two drop down list options as follows :
- Device Type : Lists down all the device variants commonly available with eStorm-L1 platform such as relay switch, relay controller, etc.
- Device Model : Lists down all the model numbers based on the analog inputs & digital input/output configurations, available under the selected device type
The DAQ Suite Android Application can be customized with multiple options for defining device type & model in later revisions.
Functionalities of the DAQ Switch App
DAQ Suite offers extensive support for controlling/ monitoring remote devices with the below mentioned options :
- Secure Connection with the device authenticated using a username and password
- Digital Output ON/OFF control with On/Off delay and On duration settings
- Digital Input Monitoring with On/Off de-bounce settings
- Multiple Options for Digital Output/Input Status Update with periodic time interval settings, on change or both
- Missed Call Control on Digital Outputs
- Multiple Device Registration and Device Connection Status Notification