Home and Device Selection Screens
In the home screen, all the information about the online and registered devices are displayed in a consolidated form. Also, the number of SMS commands sent & received will be displayed as a log report. The device selection screen supports the selection of device type and model, purchased and positioned for the control & monitoring purpose of applications. The screen includes two drop down list box such as follows
- Device Type : Lists down all the device variants commonly available with eStorm-L1 platform such as relay switch, relay controller, etc.
- Device Model : Lists down all the model numbers based on analog inputs and digital input/output configurations, available under the selected device type
The DAQ Suite Android application can be customized with multiple options for defining device types & device models in later revisions.
Functionalities of the DAQ Switch App
DAQ Suite offers extensive support for controlling/ monitoring remote devices with the below mentioned options:
- Secure connection with the device authenticated with user name and password
- Digital output ON/OFF control with On/Off delay and On duration settings
- Digital input monitoring with on/off de-bounce settings
- Multiple options for digital output/input status update such as periodic with time interval settings, on change or both
- Missed call control on digital outputs
- Multiple device registration and device connection status notification