Defence Electronics - Why Choose us?
At Embien, we pioneer in offering end - to - end defence electronics design services that ensure high-quality, reliability and optimizes , production and business operations across industry verticals.
With deep domain expertise, Embien has developed numerous defence products and application using Sparklet - an Embedded GUI library that assists in transforming hardware into an attractive and intuitive user experience console.
Our expert engineers offer desktop compatibility features by developing platforms using Linux device drivers and FPGA, CPLD, MPSoC’s based hardware designs
Embien has designed many complex and challenging systems involving the latest FPGAs, GPUs :
- Head up displays (HUDs) for fighter aircraft and ground systems
- Customized Cockpit Displays for aircraft and helicopters
- Layouts for video trackers in surveillance and security etc.,
- Dual MIPI CSI-2 Camera Support based on Lattice Crosslink family FPGA
- with Jetson TX1 module
- Multi Channel Video Transfer on MPSoC based on Xilinx’s Zynq
- Ultrascale+ family MPSoC and NVIDIA Xavier SoC
- Test and development system based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 series FPGA
- GPS Anti-Jamming Device based on Xilinx’s Artix-7 series FPGA
- EOFCS System based on Arria V FPGA
- Simultaneous Video Capture on Jetson TX2