Mission Critical - Why Choose us?
At Embien, we pioneer in offering end - to - end mission critical electronics design services that ensure high-quality, reliability and optimizes production and business operations across industry verticals.
With deep domain expertise, Embien has developed numerous mission critical products and applications using Sparklet - an Embedded GUI library that assists in transforming hardware into an attractive and intuitive user experience console.
Our expert engineers offer desktop compatibility features by developing platforms using Linux device drivers and FPGA, CPLD, MPSoC's based hardware designs.
Embien has designed many complex and challenging systems involving the latest FPGA's and GPU's :
- Head up displays (HUDs) for fighter aircraft and ground systems
- Customized Cockpit Displays for aircraft and helicopters
- Layouts for video trackers in surveillance and security etc.,
- Dual MIPI CSI-2 Camera Support based on Lattice Crosslink family FPGA with Jetson TX1 module
- Multi Channel Video Transfer on MPSoC based on Xilinx’s Zynq
- Ultrascale+ family MPSoC and NVIDIA Xavier SoC
- Test and development system based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 series FPGA
- GPS Anti-Jamming Device based on Xilinx’s Artix-7 series FPGA
- EOFCS System based on Arria V FPGA
- Simultaneous Video Capture on Jetson TX2