Windows CE Training and Development Course
Windows Embedded Compact OS is specifically designed for resource constrained embedded systems, capable of running with less the 128 MB RAM & ROM. At Embien, we conduct this course on an ARM based development kit. The target audience for this course are
- BSP Engineers working to port OS to different platforms
- Driver development teams enabling newer drivers on targets
- Teams migrating from Windows CE 6/older versions to the newer WEC2013/WEC7
- Application engineers for understanding lower level architecture
- Optimizing WEC2013 Power and performance
Engineers who migrate from Windows CE 6/older versions to the newer WEC2013/WEC7, optimize the power and performance of WEC2013 & port OS etc., benefit the most through this training.
A detailed description of the customizable course contents are listed below. We are open to modifications and are ready to provide development courses that best suit the requirements and confine to the constraints like timing, duration and syllabus.